Do you have low back pain or suffer from chronic pain? Are you confused about what kinds of services might help you? We know that it can be hard to know what to do with a dysfunctional body, so we're here to help. At the Chiropractic & Wellness Center, our chiropractor, nutritionists, massage therapists and other team members know what it takes to get your body back on track. From starting a new diet to getting your spine back into alignment, we can help you resolve your health care concerns. In addition to Indianapolis our Chiropractic Clinic serves Zionsville, Carmel,and Fishers.
What services Are Offered at the Chiropractic & Wellness Center?
Not all chiropractic offices are the same, and the services that are offered may differ. We're proud to offer a variety of services to patients, including:
- Chiropractic Care: Our doctor is a certified Advanced Activator practitioner. She uses a special tool to adjust the spine and extremities during each service.
- Massage Therapy: Our massage therapists have over 30 years of combined experience. They combine different massage modalities to cater to patients, helping increase circulation and reduce pain.
- Nutritional Guidance: Our nutritional therapists are trained in Loomis Enzyme and can provide a science-based approach to wellness. They perform a nutritional evaluation to help patients reach their health goals. The Loomis approach believes that using whole foods can better feed the nutritional needs of the body, particularly in regards to nutritional deficiencies.
- Corrective Exercises and Stretches: Our chiropractor adjusts patients' spines, but to keep in alignment, corrective exercises and stretches are necessary. Each patient receives an exercise plan that addresses the specific changes their bodies need.
- Passive Therapies: Passive therapies help maintain adjustments, keeping the spine in place. Some common passive therapies in the office include ultrasound, e-stim, and kinesiotaping.
- Cold Laser Therapy: Low intensity laser lights stimulate healing to boost recovery.
Each of these techniques has the potential to help with chronic pain, injuries, and healing. At your appointment, we'll talk about these treatments with you as well as the techniques that will be best for your condition.
Call Today to Make an Appointment
If you're ready to book an appointment with us or have questions about our services, call us today at 317-580-9867. You can also stop in to visit our office at 1305 W. 96th Street Suite C, Indianapolis, IN, 46260. We look forward to helping you reach your health goals.